200 Skills Every Fashion Designer Must Have: The Indispensable Guide to Building Skills and Turning Ideas into Reality…
Fashion is all about experimenting with styles, pushing the boundaries, and setting new trends.
But despite changing seasons and tastes, the staple skills necessary for a fashion designer always stay the same. 200 Skills Every Fashion Designer Must Have offers a practical overview of the core concepts and techniques required. Readers will find:
- Step-by-step tutorials for essential skills
- Tips on techniques for sewing and alterations
- Guidance on working with fabrics, textures, and patterns
- Fundamental concepts explained in vocational context
- A review of the entire creative process, from idea generation, design, and garment construction to showing a collection on the catwalk
- Illustrations, photographs, easy-to-follow instructions, and more
Fashion students, bloggers, and aspiring professionals alike will discover what it takes to bring their ideas to life, establish their brand, and evolve from being a good designer into a great one.
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|