A Kid’s Guide to Sewing: Learn to Sew with Sophie & Her Friends • 16 Fun Projects You’ll Love to Make & Use
$21.95 (as of February 16, 2019, 8:07 am) & FREE Shipping. Details
Coupons available for this offerView more coupons
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 25, 2018.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com (look for "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party
sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even
if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".
- Offer does not apply to digital content or subscriptions.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- Enter promo code NOVBOOK18 at checkout to qualify.
In this book by well known up to date quilters Weeks Ringle and Bill Kerr together with their 11-year-old daughter Sophie Kerr, kids will discover ways to navigate a sewing machine, make smart fabric choices, and use basic sewing tools. Sixteen kid-friendly projects run the gamut from clothes to bags to accessories even as clear, step by step instructions from Weeks and husband/design partner Bill Kerr walk kids during the creation of each and every. Right through the book, tips from Sophie offer design and construction advice from a kid’s point of view. The book “grows” with the sewist, offering more complex projects as the reader’s skills develop.
|Is Eligible For Trade In|
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|