Bare Essentials: Bras – Second Edition
That is the second one edition revised July 2016. The brand new edition includes drafting and grading directions in Adobe Illustrator and in PolyPattern Software.
The Bare Essentials series is a useful resource for someone entering into the field of lingerie design. This volume summarizes the basics of bra design, from sewing and construction to drafting and pattern grading; introducing these subjects in a manageable capacity.
Bare Essentials is organized into three main sections in accordance with the complexities of the information provided. Included on this book are basic patterns for sizes 30A-40F.
What you are going to learn:
• Construction methods the use of elastics and stretch fabrics
• Manipulation of basic patterns
• Pattern drafting from measurements
• Developing grade rules and grading patterns
• Drafting and grading at the computer
|Number Of Pages|