Fashion Design Sketchbook 3: Women’s Wear Fashion Illustration Templates. 12 heads tall Figure. (Fashion Croquis Sketch…
Excited to start your women’s wear design project and willing to skip tedious figure drawing routine?
Here is your solution: a figure sketchbook with all figures professionally designed, preprinted, ready for sketching and intended for women’s wear fashion projects.
What makes this sketchbook special? Proportions of fashion models in the book are more relevant to high fashion and inspired by runway models look. If you’re sketching for a high-fashion women’s wear line drawing with this sketchbook will help you to stay in style.
What is in the sketchbook?
- Ten fashion figures
- All figures are 12 heads tall fashion design proportions for a more streamlined look
- Single (one per page) figures as well as groups of two and three figures per page arrangements
- All templates are on one side of the page. Reversed side is blank
- Light grey color for easy sketching over the figures faces on the templates are moderately darker than figures, so you wouldn’t have to draw faces if you don’t want to
- Three-quarter, front, back and side views included
- Mild movement and still poses
How to use this sketchbook?
- This book a sketchbook. It isn’t a book “about fashion drawing”. This can be a book for drawing in it. Draw your sketches directly in the book
- Draw right over the figures. Use grey figure as an underdrawing
- Use pencil or marker (If you’re sketching the use of a marker it is going to be a good idea to place an extra sheet of paper under the page of the book you are coloring to prevent ink from bleeding through the page)
Who must use this sketchbook?
- Women’s wear fashion and clothing designers
- Students working on women’s wear fashion projects
- Anyone who have fashion ideas for women’s clothing and need give a boost to in its picturing
Women’s wear fashion design drawing is easier and more enjoyable with the Women’s Wear Fashion Illustration Templates
|Number Of Pages|