Fashion Design Sketchbook 4: Men’s Wear Fashion Illustration Templates. Male figure. (Fashion Croquis Sketch Books)
What is in the sketchbook?
- Seven fashion figures
- Single (one per page) figures as well as groups of two figures per page arrangements
- All templates are on one side of the page. Reversed side is blank
- Light grey color for easy sketching over the figures faces on the templates are quite darker than figures, so you shouldn’t have to draw faces if you don’t want to
- Three-quarter, front, and side views included
- Mild movement and still poses
How to use this sketchbook?
- This book a sketchbook. It isn’t a book “about fashion drawing”. This can be a book for drawing in it. Draw your sketches directly in the book
- Draw right over the figures. Use grey figure as an underdrawing
- Use pencil or marker (if you’re sketching the use of a marker it is going to be a good idea to place an extra sheet of paper under the page of the book you are coloring to prevent ink from bleeding through the page)
Who must use this sketchbook?
- Men’s wear fashion and clothing designers
- Students working on men’s wear fashion projects
- Anyone who have fashion ideas for men’s clothing and need reinforce in its picturing
|Number Of Pages|