Fashion Illustration Art: How to Draw Fun & Fabulous Figures, Trends and Styles
From the clothes to the pose, here’s everything you want to create fierce fashion illustrations.
Create fabulous fashion moments! Drawing on 20+ years of fashion illustrating experience, Jennifer Lilya uses acrylic paint and black ink to show you how to draw the clothes, poses and attitudes at the back of runway-worthy art. Follow her expert tips, techniques and step by step illustrations to draw girls that rock the look, from flirty and fun to strong and sexy.
Illustrated with tons of gorgeous examples, this guide covers everything from assembling your tools and mixing skin tones to the secrets at the back of natural looking poses and proper fabric drape. Jennifer uses acrylic paint and black ink to create her happy illustrations, and shows you how, too. But you’ll be able to follow along side markers, pencils or whatever you like! Find out how to:
- Draw standing and walking poses full of attitude and movement.
- Use highlights, shadows and line quality to bring life to your illustrations.
- Evoke plenty of facial expressions the usage of loose indications of eyes, lips and noses.
- Create the look of batik, plaid, leather, lace, tweed and other fabrics.
- Pull it all together into complete fashion illustrations.
Pulsing with style, color and energy, this super-sassy guide will permit you to move your fashion art forward. Give your girls the spirit and spunk they want to enchant the crowd as they cruise the runway, hit the town or strike a pose.
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|