Guide to Producing a Fashion Show
Guide to Producing a Fashion Show, Fourth Edition, explains all aspects of fashion show production including: reasons to produce a show, planning, model selection, merchandise selection, staging and music, budgeting, show preparation, execution, and evaluation. The fourth edition has in the back of-the-scenes examples, best practices and innovative approaches in fashion show production-from promotion the usage of social media to selecting music and models. Whether you might be experienced or a novice, this text shows you step by step easy methods to plan, organize, promote, and execute an exciting fashion show.
New to this Edition
– Includes examples from couture and able-to-wear shows, in addition to innovative approaches including non-traditional fashion shows and fashion presentations
– New information on careers within the fashion industry which might be related to fashion show production, like styling, public relations, and event management
– New perforated worksheets include documents and templates to plan a fashion show
– 25% new photographs
– Discussions of diversity within the fashion industry and current trends
– More coverage and examples from menswear and global fashion capitals
PLEASE NOTE: Purchasing or renting this ISBN does not include get admission to to the STUDIO resources that accompany this text. To receive free get admission to to the STUDIO content with new copies of this book, please refer to the book + STUDIO get admission to card bundle ISBN 9781501335259.
1102, hundredths-inches, 854, hundredths-inches, 140, Hundredths Pounds, 56, hundredths-inches
English, Published, English, Original Language, English, Unknown
|Number Of Pages|
There are no reviews yet.