Men’s wear fashion illustration resource book: Figure drawing templates with fashion design sketches (pencil drawing…
Men’s fashion illustration is a neglected subject. Most of the books on fashion illustration are focusing on women’s wear. Can we change it? Let us try.
It is a unique book, created by professionals for professionals. Book saves time and makes challenge of men’s wear fashion illustration doable
What makes this book is unique?
- Figure drawing templates of the male figure. All templates are styled and designed for fashion illustration. There is no other book on the market with that many different poses for men’s fashion figure.
- Step by step visual guide for fashion drawing. There is no other book which shows you not only completed drawing but main steps of the process from the concept to completion. Sketches and illustrations in this book show how apparel fits the body, how it looks in different poses and movements. This book includes raw sketches, shows specific details of sketching.
- The broad range of garment types and styles. There are multiple types of apparel depicted in the book. The book is not limited only to formal wear or athletic wear. It is an extended collection of different looks in different styles.
- Selection of relevant men’s wear terminology. The book is saturated with useful terms and examples. All visuals are annotated with types of apparel, names of garment elements and accessories. Written terms combined with clearly depicted visuals make this book an excellent reference source. The book is ideal as a visual reference for fashion professionals and students.
What is in the book?
- Templates: men’s figures, faces and hair styles.
- Step by step process of drawing menswear on the croquis
- How to draw men’s t-shirt, dress shirt, casual jacket, boxy jacket, sweaters, shorts, hats
- Mix and match bottoms and tops for men’s wear projects.
- Step by step fashion illustration process. Gallery of men’s wear fashion drawing projects.
- Resources for drawing men’s fashion accessories. Hats, neckwear, and shoes. Visuals and terms.
- Gallery of garment details relevant to men’s wear. Visuals and terms.
- Gallery of sketches. A collection of sketched men’s wear ideas. Different looks and styles are sketched to illustrate how versatile menswear fashion is.
Who should use this book?
- Independent men’s wear designers or small business professional working for the menswear market. Drawing fashion ideas for menswear market is easier and more consistent with this book.
- Professionals in the field of fashion design, apparel technical design and garment product development for menswear. Draw accurate menswear fashion illustration with this book.
- Fashion merchandising professionals interested in menswear. Use the book as a reference for garment elements terms and a glossary of menswear garment types.
- Students who study fashion design, patternmaking and fashion merchandising. With this book, a student’s project can reach a level of professional competency.
Who created this book?
Irina V. Ivanova is a fashion designer and professional visual artist. Irina is the author of the “Children’s wear fashion illustration resource book” and “How to draw fashion Flats” books. With this book, you can draw menswear fashion, fast, with style and confidence.
|Number Of Pages|