Moleskine Cahier Journal, Soft Cover, Pocket (3.5″ x 5.5″) Dotted, Black, 64 Pages (Set of 3)
Cahier Journals are lightweight, flexible paper companions for on a regular basis notes and ideas. They come in sets of 3, making them ideal for keeping specific projects and plans separate. Visible Singer stitching and customizable raw cardboard covers add a handcrafted feel, whilst 16 detachable pages at the back are perfect for when you wish to have to share your thoughts.
The dotted layout provides the very best compromise between structured ruled lines and plain blank pages. Ideal for writing and sketching out ideas, dotted pages provide the freedom to express yourself then again you select.
– Cardboard cover, rounded corners
– Visible stitching at the spine
– Flap with space for collecting loose notes
– Ivory-coloured 70 g/m² acid-free paper
– Every journal, 64 dotted pages
– Last 16 sheets detachable
– Packed in sets of 3
– 3.5″ x 5.5″
Moleskine S.r.l. creates and sells FSC®-certified products