My First Sewing Machine: FASHION SCHOOL: Learn To Sew: Kids
Calling all Fashionistas! If you’re just getting started with your first sewing machine, and can’t wait to make your own cool outfits, then this is the book for you !
Learn all the parts of your machine, how to thread it and wind the bobbin, how to start, stop, turn corners AND make your very first fashion projects !
Discover how easy it is to make your own clothes AND recycle your old duds into cool new outfits. PLUS, there’s the full color easy- to- follow instructions that will have you making your own cool clothes in no time – skirts, tops, pants, mittens, bags and MORE – it’s SEW easy!
* Easy to follow Learn To Sew illustrations
* Fun and easy first fashion projects !
* Sewing machine practice patterns included.
* Make your own skirts, pants, tops, bags and SEW much more !
* Let Daisy Doublestitch and Billy Bobbin show you how!
Alison McNicol is an expert in teaching children to sew and has written the Learn To Sew: Kids series of best-selling sewing books for kids, plus the great My First Knitting and My First Crochet books.
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|