Nursing2019 Drug Handbook
- THE #1 Drug Guide for nurses & other clinicians …all the time dependable, all the time up-to-the-minute!
Look for these outstanding features
- Completely up to date nursing-focused drug monographs featuring over 3,650 generic, brand-name, and combination drugs in a very easy A-to-Z format
- 37 brand-new FDA-approved drugs on this edition, including 33 complete monographs—tabbed and conveniently grouped in a handy “new drugs” section for simple retrieval
- More than 8,000 clinical updates—new dosages and indications, Black Box warnings, adverse reactions, nursing considerations, clinical alerts, and patient teaching information
- NEW logos highlighting biosimilar drugs and drugs with genetic-related considerations
- NEW appendix—Ophthalmic drugs: Indications and dosages
- Special center of attention on U.S. and Canadian drug questions of safety and concerns
- Photoguide insert with images of 462 repeatedly prescribed tablets and capsules
Plus FREE companion Toolkit to be had online through NDHnow.com
- Monthly FDA updates featuring newly approved drugs, indications, and warnings
- Pharmacology videos, audio pronunciation guide, and English-Spanish translator
- Equianalgesic dosing guidelines for opioid drugs
- Mechanisms and sites of action graphics for selected drugs
- NCLEX®-style questions, free CE tests, plus bonus discounts…and more!
|Is Eligible For Trade In|
800, hundredths-inches, 540, hundredths-inches, 250, Hundredths Pounds, 230, hundredths-inches
English, Published, English, Original Language, English, Unknown
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|
There are no reviews yet.