Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects: Simple Instructions for Survival Bracelets and Other DIY Projects (Fox Chapel Publishing…
Make your own useful and attractive Outside gear!
- 12 easy projects for lanyards, straps, wraps, keychains, and more
- Survival bracelets that come apart quickly to provide emergency cord
- Practical gear for camping, climbing, and more
- Detailed instructions and step-by-step photos
- Ropecrafting advice for knots, fusing, tools, and materials
If you love the outdoors, you can love parachute cord! Strong, lightweight, and durable, it is the most versatile material ever developed for making Outside gear and accessories.
This book shows you how easy it’s to use colorful paracord to create attractive and useful survival bracelets, lanyards, pouches, straps, slings, and more.
Perfect for kids and the beginning paracordist, Paracord Outside Gear Projects takes you step-by-step through the entire knots and wraps you want to know. Get practical advice on tools and materials, and learn the best way to melt and fuse the cut ends of your cord.
Whether you’re camping in the wilderness, working outdoor, attending a game, or just walking the dog, you’re sure to find the ideal DIY project here!
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|