The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You (10th Anniversary Edition)
If you’ve never read The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, you’ve been missing out on some of the very best-selling leadership books of all time. If in case you have read the original version, then you definitely’ll love this new expanded and up to date one.
Internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker, and writer John C. Maxwell has taken this million-seller and made it even better:
- Every Law of Leadership has been sharpened and updated
- Seventeen new leadership stories are included
- Two new Laws of Leadership are introduced
- New evaluation tool will reveal your leadership strengths—and weaknesses
- New application exercises in each chapter will permit you to grow
Why would Dr. Maxwell make changes to his very best-selling book?
“A book is a conversation between the writer and reader,” says Maxwell. “It’s been ten years since I wrote The 21 Laws of Leadership. I’ve grown so much since then. I’ve taught these laws in dozens of countries all over the world. This new edition gives me the opportunity to share what I’ve learned.”
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|