The Art of Fashion Draping: Bundle Book + Studio Instant Access
Written for fashion design, apparel, and patternmaking students and professionals, this Step by step guide to draping fabric on a dress form teaches skills and techniques needed to develop creative patterns. The Art of Fashion Draping, 5th Edition, is organized from basic to advanced projects and includes all kinds of styles–from the basic bodice to bias-cut gowns. More than 1400 two-color illustrations reflect current designs and visually spell out every step of the draping process.
– Step by step draping instructions and clear line drawings highlighting every draping step
– Checklists to evaluate and analyze designs
– Cross-referencing of techniques across chapters
New to This Edition
– Online STUDIO includes 20 video tutorials explaining key draping skills and techniques
– New user-friendly lay-flat binding makes the book easier to make use of whilst draping garments
– Added intermediate and advanced design variations that integrate up to date designs with time-tested classics such as a new off-shoulder sleeve design and peplum design
– Now includes metric measurements within the chapter instructions
– Enhanced chapters include: Additional explanation on easy methods to finish off flounce edges, added waistband sections on the end of the skirt and pants chapters and illustrating practice items end of every chapter.
This bundle includes The Art of Fashion Draping, 5th Edition and The Art of Fashion Draping STUDIO Get entry to Card.