The Business of Fashion: Designing, Manufacturing, and Marketing
Revised to stay alongside of the quickly evolving landscape of the fashion industry, the fifth edition of this authoritative text offers Up to date information at the design, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of fashion products within a global context. Research-based content provides insight at the organization and operation of textiles, apparel, accessories, and home fashion companies, in addition to the effect of technological, organizational, and global changes on each and every area of the business. Up to date discussions of technologies, corporate social responsibility, and sustainable practices are incorporated all through the text.
New to this Edition
– Includes a new Chapter 2 Global Fashion Supply/Value Chain and expanded section on global sourcing in Chapter 11 Sourcing Decisions and Production Centers
– New chapter case studies give students a possibility to think critically and apply the chapter concepts
– Integrates corporate responsibility and sustainability all through this edition
– Highlights the roles of emerging technologies from 3D technologies in fashion design to omnichannel technologies in fashion retail
The Business of Fashion STUDIO
– Study smarter with self-quizzes featuring scored results and personalized study tips
– Review concepts with flashcards of terms and definitions
– Instructor’s Guide with projects, case studies, and test questions connected to the knowledge and skill guidelines within the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) standards.
– PowerPoint presentations to frame lectures.
PLEASE NOTE: Purchasing or renting this ISBN does not include get admission to to the STUDIO resources that accompany this text. To receive free get admission to to the STUDIO content with new copies of this book, please refer to the Paperback + STUDIO get admission to card bundle ISBN 9781501315282 or the eBook + STUDIO instant get admission to bundle ISBN 9781501315275.
|Number Of Pages|