The Sewing Book: Over 300 Step-by-Step Techniques
$40.00 (as of February 15, 2019, 6:32 am) & FREE Shipping. Details
Coupons available for this offerView more coupons
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 25, 2018.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com (look for "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party
sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even
if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".
- Offer does not apply to digital content or subscriptions.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- Enter promo code NOVBOOK18 at checkout to qualify.
Over 300 techniques that show you the best way to sew absolutely the whole thing–from clothes to home decor–plus 10 stylish new projects and up to date information on more than 100 tools and 50 fabrics, with a thesaurus of stitching terminology.
Whether you might be sewing clothes for youngsters and adults, making home decor, or doing alterations, master each and every hand-sewing and machine-sewing technique for the whole thing from darts, tucks, and pleats to hems, fasteners, and mending, with close-up photographs and clear instructions to demystify even the trickiest techniques. Make a choice from 15 fresh, stylish projects to practice your skills, explore in-depth coverage of more than 100 tools and 250 techniques, and browse a visual directory of more than 50 fabrics in The Sewing Book–without equal bible for beginners and seasoned stitchers alike.
|Number Of Items|
|Number Of Pages|